**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Phc in one piece

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I don't know how many others out there are feeling like me, but i am getting burned out grinding to build phc to get 2 stars. In the beginning we got them as a full crystal. Then when five stars were introduced and they wanted to reduce the number of shards we pulled from duped fours so they shattered them to slow us down. Now we are at six stars and are headed for seven stars...i think it is time to put them back together as a full crystal! There are still way too many higher tier champs requiring ever more rare and hard to aquire and build items to rank them. Time for us to get some kind of break from the endless grinding to bupkus! Anyone else feeling like this?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    No, i worry about wasting my time on garbage getting me no where. You don't worry about em because you don't grind up hundreds of em in arenas (apparantly) to get squat out of em! And you will not be able to rank 6s till sevens come along. The t5b wasn't even added to the game until around the release of the 6s....so yeah...it's gonna be a while. Back in the day the t4b wasn't added until fives were added...and alphas only around the time aq's were added. So the champs come first and the stuff to actually finish them later. You can be sure no one will reach the final rank on a six until the first seven is introduced.
  • Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    Yeah you’re definitely overthinking this
    Focus on other things
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Over thinking the fact that i am at a 769k rating and open 50 plus phc a week and get nothing? That at this point i got no use for 2s spitting out constantly? And that each of those fifty plus represent mulitple achievements and hours of grinding to getting me nothing?
  • Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    The entitlement
    And you chose to focus on PHC nice
    So guess anything else in the game is redundant
    Even the BC and units from the same milestones
    Nice way to view life I guess
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    PHCs are just pocket change after a certain time. If you pull some 4* from them then it's nice but even as it is I don't even care about my 4* crystals except as fuel for 5* shards. Ultimately, the PHCs just produce 2* which, as they max out sigs, produce more 3* which in turn produce more 4*. It just builds up. I barely even look at what my PHCs pop out, I just build the shards and move on as quick as I can.

What I DO think though - is that they should keep up the Grandmaster shards from Arena milestones like we got last month. Turn the PHC shards into GM shards and we're all good.
  • Options
    plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    So how would that impact new players? If I recall from other posts of yours you aren't playing high level content. Maybe focus on different parts of the game?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    The ability to choose last month was cool. Grind for a max return of a 4 or wait and spin for a five. That was fun! I would definately enjoy that more.
    And i am playing act 5, so if that isn't high enough to expect better than 2s at this point? sorry! I am uncollected i buy GMs but hours of grinding arenas other than the 4s i win FEEL wasted other than 3 star shards (and i get 110 every time...yes 100% always! 110 3 star shards.) Would just be nice to see a flipping 3 out of a few more of them! And a four more often, Intead of shards! And only, ultimately, for the five star shards i am trying constantly to aquire. In the end though? Why would anyone but kabam be against it? Everyone from the bottom up would benefit. Only kabam wouldn't.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Just don’t grind for phc’s then
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    7* will kill the game, 6* should be max