**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Organized Gold 2 Ally (AQ 544x5: 70-80M) has a few spots open

We are Live2Respawn (L2R) and are looking for a couple skilled and active members who are at least 300K, uncollected, and have a strong roster. We run 3 BGs in AW and AQ, often at the same time during the season. We run AQ Maps 544 every day (about 70-80M points), although we are looking at adding a few more map 5s into the mix in the near future.

In AW, we reached Gold 2 this season and placed around 560. We would like to improve our ranking, but will not likely be making a Gold 1 push at this time (Gold 2 seems to be a sweet spot for decent rewards and not spending a ton of resources).

To maintain Gold 2, we need members who are ACTIVE and able to fully participate in AQ and AW, ideally are able to complete their path in AW (to include the mini-bosses) and can help us 100% AQ throughout the week.

We are a well-organized, capable and strong 11.5M+ Alliance looking to improve. We have minimal weekly donations of 25,000 gold and 1,500 loyalty, and expect all members to reach 12k in the SA event. Line is also a must have!

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me on Line at: Gigonite69, or in game at Gigonite. I look forward to meeting you! Best of luck.