**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Current 21 mill(23 when full) AQ/SA focused Alliance looking for 3 maybe 4 (War optional)

What's going on everyone? Have you reached a point where you love the game but need a break from Map7/6 or even AW? Only have time to jump on when you are on the john at work? Say no more!

I am the leader of a 21.5mill+(23 when full) alliance that is looking to up their starting prestige for Day 1 of AQ. We are in the 7K range to start and I'd prefer to get to the 8K that way we can reach higher milestones. Hit 175mill last week. A year ago this alliance was a simple Map3 alliance. We grew together and are looking to fill at least two voids left by players that left for Plat alliances and retirement.
I am looking for 2 players that are active, don't have to be reminded to finish their paths, enjoy having a good time and loves communication. We use Line to communicate.

We run 1BG in AW so War is 100% optional. Gonna shoot to get the alliance back to Gold 2 this coming season after being very lax

AQ is full 3 BG and we always 100%. haven't missed a day of 100% in 4 months.

Donations are simple: 75K gold and 5K loyalty due each Friday. That is the minimum required for 5x5.

Mostly US-based but I have several from All over. As long as you compete, let me know your schedule, and check often it's usually no issue.

As a leader, I like to think of myself as pretty well organized and level. I have BG charts, a list of alliance rules and a group of officers that are fair, experienced, wise beyond years and know when to put a foot down.

Like I mentioned above I am looking for high prestige. 9.3K+ prestige only, please. So HMU on Line and let's hammer out the details.

Line and Ingame ID: Apocolypse225

Comments

• Options
    MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    How i forgot this IDK.

We are 5x5, top 1000 Alliance.
    170mill pts in AQ and improving every week based on players ranking up champs.
  • Options

2 spots filled. Need 1-2 more.

9k+ prestige only, please.

HMU on line

ID: Apocolypse225
  • Options
    Still looking for 1-2 more.

HMU on line

ID: Apocolypse225
  • Options
    back to 23 mill but losing one to retirement at the conclusion of AQ week.

Need one of 9K prestige or higher for 5x5, AW optional

HMU on line or ingame: Apocolypse2225
  • Options
    24 Mill alliance LF 1.

5x5 AQ finishing 190mill+ and going up every week. AW is optional.

Need 9K Prestige or better.

HMU on line or ingame: Apocolypse225
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Looking for 1 after AQ ends tomorrow.

HMU on LIne: Apocolypse225

Bumped an old thread by mistake. To clairfy we are 26 mill and growing. Top1000 AQ