Is act 5 exploration worth it or not?

Hi everyone, i just wanted to know from summoners who have explored act 5 a 100% whether I should go for it or not. The reason being it is resource consuming and with the EQ exploration and me trying to do an intial clear of polar opposites V3 and arena grinding, alliance war/quest, I'm finding it hard to explore act 5. I'm at 64% on act 5 exploration but feeling kinda stuck at the following paths namely rage, spiked armor and power reserve. As always any feedback is greatly appreciated and have a great day.

Comments

  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 96
    Its worth it but wait til you have the right champs for the lanes.
  • M_virkM_virk Posts: 54
    H3neRy said:

    Hi everyone, i just wanted to know from summoners who have explored act 5 a 100% whether I should go for it or not. The reason being it is resource consuming and with the EQ exploration and me trying to do an intial clear of polar opposites V3 and arena grinding, alliance war/quest, I'm finding it hard to explore act 5. I'm at 64% on act 5 exploration but feeling kinda stuck at the following paths namely rage, spiked armor and power reserve. As always any feedback is greatly appreciated and have a great day.

    Act 5 exploration is 100% worth it. But there is no rush to do it. If you're stuck at certain paths then just skip those paths till you get champs that can counter those nodes. Work on doing 100% heroic, master and atleast completion for UC EQ every month.
    You'll eventually get champs to counter the nodes you cant do today
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85
    M_virk said:

    H3neRy said:

    Hi everyone, i just wanted to know from summoners who have explored act 5 a 100% whether I should go for it or not. The reason being it is resource consuming and with the EQ exploration and me trying to do an intial clear of polar opposites V3 and arena grinding, alliance war/quest, I'm finding it hard to explore act 5. I'm at 64% on act 5 exploration but feeling kinda stuck at the following paths namely rage, spiked armor and power reserve. As always any feedback is greatly appreciated and have a great day.

    Act 5 exploration is 100% worth it. But there is no rush to do it. If you're stuck at certain paths then just skip those paths till you get champs that can counter those nodes. Work on doing 100% heroic, master and atleast completion for UC EQ every month.
    You'll eventually get champs to counter the nodes you cant do today
    Yeah that's what i mean with the Eq and other stuff going on i feel like its gonna be a while before I get close to 100%. Maybe another 6 months.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85

    Its worth it but wait til you have the right champs for the lanes.

    I think i have a few of them but they're not still ranked high enough. Can you please share what champions you used ? It'll be helpful.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 320 ★★★
    It is absolutely worth it. The resources are well worth the effort. As long as you are patient and have a decent roster. It’s not worth throwing thousands of units for revives at it. Just slowly work at it when you can and if you get stuck, it’s better to just quit and retry later. Energy refills are pretty easy to come by nowadays.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85
    RoninMan said:

    It is absolutely worth it. The resources are well worth the effort. As long as you are patient and have a decent roster. It’s not worth throwing thousands of units for revives at it. Just slowly work at it when you can and if you get stuck, it’s better to just quit and retry later. Energy refills are pretty easy to come by nowadays.

    Thanks roninman I'll try to be patient and work my way to exploration of it. Figure it'll take me 6 months to do so. But I'll get there eventually.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 721 ★★
    T5b,awakening gem,r3-4 gem...since when does value of these things need to be questioned....act 5 exploration is definitely worth it and it's far more easier than exploring act 4 in terms of map design...once u get around to it,u can finish up with the Exploration within a couple months along with the monthly quest
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 240
    If you can do it with little resources spend then it's totally worth it.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 285
    Def worth it if you have the skill and champs to not spend a ton of resources
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 466 ★★
    Maybe you are already doing this, but the order of priorty for clearing content can really make a difference in the amount of progress you make in permanent content. If you are in a competitive alliance, it's going to be all about which phase of AQ and war you are in and whether you have access to all your champs. Some folks wait until they have completed all of the monthly content they intend to complete before starting on permanent content for that month. This is a mistake. You have to toggle back and forth between monthly and permanent content through out the month.
    You basically want to view yourself in one of two modes. Champs are free, champs are not free.

    When champs are free: Start with the most difficult portion of the monthly event you intend to complete (chapter 3 UC for example). As soon as that is done, immediately switch to whatever permanent content you are working on for the rest of the month.

    When champs are not free: Go back to the less difficult monthly content that does not require your top champs (ch.1 and 2 UC, master, heroic, etc.)

    It's about always utilizing the time you have with your top champs. You may already be doing this, but just wanted say something in case it's helpful at all.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    i'm in the same position, but of course is worth it, just save extra units for the spiked armor paths or leave them to the very end
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85

    Maybe you are already doing this, but the order of priorty for clearing content can really make a difference in the amount of progress you make in permanent content. If you are in a competitive alliance, it's going to be all about which phase of AQ and war you are in and whether you have access to all your champs. Some folks wait until they have completed all of the monthly content they intend to complete before starting on permanent content for that month. This is a mistake. You have to toggle back and forth between monthly and permanent content through out the month.
    You basically want to view yourself in one of two modes. Champs are free, champs are not free.

    When champs are free: Start with the most difficult portion of the monthly event you intend to complete (chapter 3 UC for example). As soon as that is done, immediately switch to whatever permanent content you are working on for the rest of the month.

    When champs are not free: Go back to the less difficult monthly content that does not require your top champs (ch.1 and 2 UC, master, heroic, etc.)

    It's about always utilizing the time you have with your top champs. You may already be doing this, but just wanted say something in case it's helpful at all.

    Yeah that's exactly how I'm approaching this. I start with uc completion and then I do a little bit of master for units and then when i get enough units i try story mode.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85
    TaZ_4178 said:

    Def worth it if you have the skill and champs to not spend a ton of resources

    Skill maybe champions i definitely have to finish it.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85

    T5b,awakening gem,r3-4 gem...since when does value of these things need to be questioned....act 5 exploration is definitely worth it and it's far more easier than exploring act 4 in terms of map design...once u get around to it,u can finish up with the Exploration within a couple months along with the monthly quest

    No I'm aware of the rewards of exploration and tbh the only thing that's keeping me motivated are the T5 basics.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 85

    i'm in the same position, but of course is worth it, just save extra units for the spiked armor paths or leave them to the very end

    Yeah i think for them I'll have to spend units whether I want to or not
Sign In or Register to comment.