**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch

I liked it a lot . Usually from a versus crystal we get battle chips or gold. And once we get punisher it is a total waste. But unified Crystal gave me some champions which were new in my deck.
So who are in favour. That 2 star crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1.
Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch 4 votes

Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch 42 votes

Yes
69%
Carmel1TendersquadNick_Caine_32zuffyGK_23Sundance_2099Foxhero007Moises_HOzFearUsTaZ_4178Datman257Lorenzo_RodrigoThi101Colonaut123TehsigzorzBlackJ4zzFireantWebby72Nopedroooeggista 29 votes
No
30%
GamerRazorDevilNifzLvernon15WîndšpäveLiss_Bliss_MilesHolmwoodGamesbond90X_Factor_AgentBeyond00_KalantakBatgod1IronGladiator22 13 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Yes
    Id suggest that they should have the crystal be a permanent feature but with rotating 2*'s every month.
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    Yes
    BlackJ4zz said:

Id suggest that they should have the crystal be a permanent feature but with rotating 2*'s every month.

Perfect
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Yes
    BlackJ4zz said:

This would be AWESOME. Totally on board with that. And honestly, it's really funny because for so long you saw people mostly just complain about how much of a slog arena seems to be, grinding it in general...but when they did the event last month, it was arguably the BEST PART of the entire thing. Adding those unified grandmaster shards into the milestones made me do every single milestone for all the arenas and I personally barely ever do them. I also pulled two five star champs from all those crystals, so maybe finding a nice sweet spot to maintain some balance...but the idea is awesome. Even if they changed the premium shards to grandmaster shards would be a great change for those uncollected or cavalier and give even more incentive to players to progress. People have been talking about huge arena overhauls for a while now but I think just doing that alone would satisfy a lot of them who are bored with it and the rewards.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Yes
    collector crystals of the rare 1* and 2* champs.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    No
    I think crystals with trophy champs would defeat the purpose of ‘trophy’ champs. I do think that there should be improvements on duel rewards. Especially as you progress in the game