**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank my champs for a LOL run

Sparky, AEgon, Ghost, CAPIW, Blade all duped

I now Aegon is probably at the top but is Sparky or Blade good options? I haven't seen anything about Ghost or CAPIW for labyrinth either... Feel free to elaborate on each champs usefulness/utility in the labyrinth

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost with all her synergies and player's skill is very useful in LoL
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Sparky, AEgon, Ghost, CAPIW, Blade all duped

I now Aegon is probably at the top but is Sparky or Blade good options? I haven't seen anything about Ghost or CAPIW for labyrinth either... Feel free to elaborate on each champs usefulness/utility in the labyrinth

Watch PandamanPete. He did a bunch Ghost vs. LoL videos.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    CapIW isn’t good for it tbh, brought mine with me for my initial clear but only to deal with unstoppable colossus.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    If u can use ghost fairly, she can take it all alone (bring synergy)...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon is by far the best then ghost then spark then blade, cap isn’t great due to reliance on stun and bug hits
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon is by far the best then ghost then spark then blade, cap isn’t great due to reliance on stun and bug hits

Wild not even said blade is better then Sl sl is better then blade is forever to kill can eventually get to enrage time and dead and ghost can’t take magnotoem but that one of top my head
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Personally, I don't like techs for LoL unless they are only there for a utility fight. Reason being the meastro can regen like crazy against techs which typically means just quitting the fight a bunch of times.

I don't have any experience with Aegon but I would assume he is the best. Blade is very good as well but he needs the whole team for synergies.

I only brought capiw for the juggernaut fight and I was glad I did. Made it much easier.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    aegon is the best, ghost is the next best if you're good with her, but
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Domino with synergy is good too, at least for easy path. I used 4/55 Domino and some of the difficult fights turned out to be lot easier. I used suicides and sp3. For non-bleed champs, I spammed heavies.