**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Intercept Broken

My champs are taking damage whenever I intercept the defender. Specially 6 star Rahino in variant 2 but he's not the only one. Any unstoppable champ is taking damage when intercepting like Annhilius

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    That's an intended mechanic. The Unstoppable buff on the opponent allows them to complete their attacks without being interrupted. Rhino goes unstoppable when he's dashing at you, so you don't wanna intercept him.

Ideally, it's best to wait out the Unstoppable buffs on champions, otherwise you're gonna be comboed into oblivion. Cap IW, She Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Stealth Suit Spidey can ignore Unstoppable. Good luck!
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Ok op is talking about when you, the attacker, have unstoppable and you perform an intercept, you take damage.

Anyway this is/was a known bug and there was an update for it today (try updating game) and appears to have fixed this issue.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

That's an intended mechanic. The Unstoppable buff on the opponent allows them to complete their attacks without being interrupted. Rhino goes unstoppable when he's dashing at you, so you don't wanna intercept him.

Ideally, it's best to wait out the Unstoppable buffs on champions, otherwise you're gonna be comboed into oblivion. Cap IW, She Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Stealth Suit Spidey can ignore Unstoppable. Good luck!

No I am talking about taking damage when I have unstoppable and I intercept the defender.