Options

Q for kabam mike

Mike, recently I read something you wrote about how banned players are able to appeal their bans. How do they go about doing this? So far if they contact support the case is immediately closed and a robotic response is givin. My friend is at a loss and if he is unable to work with kabam is willing to take legal action again kabam. Please help me prevent this I love playing the game but he does have the capabilities of bringing everything to a stop.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey Kingsam - addressing forum threads specifically to our staff are against forum rules, as is seeking information or discussing personal account bans. As Miike has mentioned before, these questions need to be directed to customer service. This does not mean that an appeal will be successful - just that one can be made. It sounds like your friend's appeal was not granted, but we cannot get into this with you. The forums are not the place for account specific issues, and we definitely do not discuss the accounts of other Summoners in any sort of detail.
This discussion has been closed.