**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 looking for new alliance

Hey all,
Couple buddies looking to change up things a bit here. Looking for active group running aq and aw (preferably silver 1 lowest and map 4 lowest). All 3 of us are on daily and have been playing for a bit now. Our ratings are 160k, 296k, and 395k. Looking to stay together and prefer an alliance with no line requirements. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Hi Bpmanus, not sure if we're rated high enough for you guys, we run map 4,2,2 unless were on attack in War, then 3,2,2. We run 2 BG in War but we're Silver 2, got into Silver 1 and lost our final war. my in game name is jerry dial if you wanna take a look and see. no Line or donations, must be active and don't join and not participate. Thanks either way and good luck! See ya!
  • Marlboro_845Marlboro_845 Posts: 89
    We are Looking . My line ID Marlboro845 ‘ ingame :Qi-Augmenting . I think you guys are perfect fit for us
  • ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    Have some spots available for our map 4 bg. Run 554 with optional aw. Can work without LINE.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey BP sent you a friend request. We run Map 4 and are Silver 1 in war. I just had 3 brothers leaving for family reasons. I can put you all in the same bg. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.
  • XOFTRESEDXXOFTRESEDX Posts: 25
    Hey come and join us no line at all
  • Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    edited October 2019
    Sent you a friend request im cheflloyd