**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Corvus sp1 bug

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
According to Corvus description he gains an attack bonus of 1689.8 when used and the opponent is suffering from an armor break debuff. But when you use his sp1 the damage is identical with or without an armor break applied. I'll add a clip when I'm home showing the damage not changing when the armor break is applied.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’d imagine this is the result of them changing his special 1 so it does not trigger buffet which happened in the latest patch.

And this does explain why I didn’t kill an opponent from using his S1 in AQ and instead took recoil damage, but eh Corvus doesn’t die anyways so water under the bridge in that instance. Would be nice to have it corrected though as I do use his S1 to finish fights fairly often.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    They removed the hidden fury buff that would trigger on SP1 that boosted Corvus' attack. This hidden fury is why Buffet would trigger as it was a "buff". They broke it when they played around with it, trying to fix this interaction is my guess.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2019
    But.... Shouldn't an armor break increase the damage? Beside the missing attack boost... due to armor break, it should deal more damage anyway!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

But.... Shouldn't an armor break increase the damage? Beside the missing attack boost... due to armor break, it should deal more damage anyway!

No. Corvus’ true damage ignores armor so the armor break needs to bring the base armor rating below zero before damage increases.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i run Corvus as a r5 and sadly never took the time to read his sp1 description since everything is dead after sp2.

i'm curious to see if Kabam acknowledges this at all since his sp1 is useful in sp1 power lock or power drain situations.
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    Armor breaks with Corvus doesn’t change the damage he does.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    It should as a part of his L1 states that if the defender has an armor break, the attack for the L1 is increased.