Corvus sp1 bug

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
According to Corvus description he gains an attack bonus of 1689.8 when used and the opponent is suffering from an armor break debuff. But when you use his sp1 the damage is identical with or without an armor break applied. I'll add a clip when I'm home showing the damage not changing when the armor break is applied.

Comments

• Gamesbond90Gamesbond90 Posts: 65
    It was posted before too. They kept quiet and the thread got burried
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,854 ★★★★
    I’d imagine this is the result of them changing his special 1 so it does not trigger buffet which happened in the latest patch.

And this does explain why I didn’t kill an opponent from using his S1 in AQ and instead took recoil damage, but eh Corvus doesn’t die anyways so water under the bridge in that instance. Would be nice to have it corrected though as I do use his S1 to finish fights fairly often.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 129
    edited October 13

Check’s out.

Vid

But.... Shouldn't an armor break increase the damage? Beside the missing attack boost... due to armor break, it should deal more damage anyway!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,854 ★★★★
    edited October 13

But.... Shouldn't an armor break increase the damage? Beside the missing attack boost... due to armor break, it should deal more damage anyway!

No. Corvus’ true damage ignores armor so the armor break needs to bring the base armor rating below zero before damage increases.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    Any chance we can get this acknowledged and passed on to the team to be corrected?
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    Hate to bump an older thread but didn't want to start another on this topic. Is this just going to not be fixed or even acknowledged ever?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can you please acknowledge this as this is a lot of damage we are missing out on thank you
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 101
    i run Corvus as a r5 and sadly never took the time to read his sp1 description since everything is dead after sp2.

i'm curious to see if Kabam acknowledges this at all since his sp1 is useful in sp1 power lock or power drain situations.
  • AgentkAgentk Posts: 158
    Neofrack said:

zeezee57 said:

Neofrack said:

If this can happen :

then there's no reason corvus shouldnt have the same treatment

Yea absolutely no correlation here. Not even sure what treatment you're referring to with this one.
    There is, Claire ability in description didnt match how she works in gameplay, so kabam plan to fix that.

We are talking about corvus sp1 description not matching how it works in the gameplay in this post.

Get it ?
    Ye problem is corvus sp1 damage boost had worked for ages until a fix for it activating buffet recently
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 10
    Armor breaks with Corvus doesn’t change the damage he does.