Is 4* Masacre good

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
How good is an unduped Masacre? Is he worth replacing? Lol i'm posting again cuz i didn't get a clear enough response. Who should i replace him with:
4* duped Rogue
4* unduped Venom the Duck
3* duped Cap America IW
4* unduped Human Torch
4* unduped Sentinel

Comments

• NeofrackNeofrack Member Posts: 41
    what exactly are you trying to achieve here ? i've seen your previous post and it looks like you already know what massacre is capable of. As for who should you replace him with, you didnt give enough information, like what rank is each of your current team, their signature level, what quest you want to do with that team.

For example, i would tell you to switch cap iw with him since he is a 3*, but i dont know how much sig level your cap iw is cause maxed sig 3* cap iw is more usefull even if he's a 3* IF your masscare is on low rank, then again, you didnt tell which rank is he and how many rank do you planning to take him into.

If you didnt think that far, i suggest you just try around and see which champion that you feel most comfortable to play with.

Also, friendly reminder :

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
    Neofrack said:

what exactly are you trying to achieve here ? i've seen your previous post and it looks like you already know what massacre is capable of. As for who should you replace him with, you didnt give enough information, like what rank is each of your current team, their signature level, what quest you want to do with that team.

For example, i would tell you to switch cap iw with him since he is a 3*, but i dont know how much sig level your cap iw is cause maxed sig 3* cap iw is more usefull even if he's a 3* IF your masscare is on low rank, then again, you didnt tell which rank is he and how many rank do you planning to take him into.

If you didnt think that far, i suggest you just try around and see which champion that you feel most comfortable to play with.

ok geez i was trying to get a lil more info since my old post was like dead now lmao
    Neofrack said:

btw r u @neofrack2 on mcoc with the agent venom?
  • NeofrackNeofrack Member Posts: 41

Neofrack said:

Abandoned alt account, my main has a different Nickname
    Neofrack said:

Neofrack said:

Abandoned alt account, my main has a different Nickname
    ah i see