**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fighting Void with suicides

I know this is probably old news but I only just got suicides and noticed that when fighting void you take a lot of extra damage, is this intended?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    En2100 said:

I know this is probably old news but I only just got suicides and noticed that when fighting void you take a lot of extra damage, is this intended?

Have you looked at voids abilities? Yes it is intended, voids base ability is you take damage for each debuff you have on you. Since you have 2 extra debuffs you take extra damage. dont fight void if you have suicides that are active debuffs.
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Really threw me off first time this happened, bring double immune champs vs void
  • En2100En2100 Posts: 14
    Lormif said:

En2100 said:

Have you looked at voids abilities? Yes it is intended, voids base ability is you take damage for each debuff you have on you. Since you have 2 extra debuffs you take extra damage. dont fight void if you have suicides that are active debuffs.
    Yes I have I wasn’t sure “unique” debuff meant all debuffs, I thought it was like out of the ordinary ones like the ones void has or like the ones you can get from masteries
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    En2100 said:

Lormif said:

En2100 said:

Yes I have I wasn’t sure “unique” debuff meant all debuffs, I thought it was like out of the ordinary ones like the ones void has or like the ones you can get from masteries
    When something says unique debuff it buff it basically means the ability won’t trigger multiple times if there are multiple of the same buff, like how having 2 petrify does the same damage from voids passive dot as 1
    Hellow said:

Yes it is called reading abilities

No need to be a jerk, I did read the abilities, just was unsure if “unique” meant something else, I took it as not common, meaning things like bleed, poison and stun as not unique. I was also wondering if it was intended since void doesn’t have those abilities. Obviously I was wrong but I wanted to check with game makers to make sure it was intended that way.

Fighting a highly ranked Void with suicides on is pretty much...suicide.

Yea I discovered that in uncollected on the monthly quest lol, I was in the fight and just died because I wasn’t paying attention, had an immune champ in the group so I got through fine but still sucked to find out