**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Crystals

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
How many Cavalier Crystals did it take you to pull your first six star from them? I have opened over 150 and have yet to pull even a single six star. I know that with the way drop rates works and each individual crystal is it’s one coin flip that it’s not uncommon for this to happen, but it’s incredibly disheartening, especially when one of my alliance members pulled six stars back to back.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Haven’t counted but at least over 200 and not a single 6* yet. A bunch of them have even been the featured for 300 units. I know it’s RNG but seems very unfair. It is what it is I guess.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

How many Cavalier Crystals did it take you to pull your first six star from them? I have opened over 150 and have yet to pull even a single six star. I know that with the way drop rates works and each individual crystal is it’s one coin flip that it’s not uncommon for this to happen, but it’s incredibly disheartening, especially when one of my alliance members pulled six stars back to back.

about 20.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    I open maybe 30 Got 2x 6*
    Aegon and cywil warior
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Over a hundred, though I got a huge swarm of them after that
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I reckon I've probably opened 40+ and no 6* yet.
    I've had a good amount of 5* but nothing game changing
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    On the other end of the scale, an alliance mate recently went a month or so with about a 15 percent drop rate on 6 stars, getting 7 or 8 of them. He’s no whale. And the champs he got were great. Warlock, CV, Luke Cage, Night Thrasher, for example.
  • MacGyverMacGyver Posts: 13
    I've opened about 50 crystals and duped 5* blade and 6* hulkbuster and 6* VTD...and a few other 5* I don't remember right now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    300 still no 6 star.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Lol. I have opened like 100 and got 9 six stars
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i have got 0 six stars from cavalier crystals
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened probably close to 300 by this point in both featured and regular cabs. Pulled tons of 5s, but only 4 6s.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Gildenlow This makes me die a little on the inside
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    11. Got a 6* crawler. Got another around 30.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Never opened from cavalier crystals. But if you just be patient for the feature cavaliers they will come. Higher drop rate.

I pulled HB from a cavalier fgmc which was complete trash, but if he gets reworked, might not be as much, think I got void from fgmc too

200 unit Cavaliers have been doo doo though
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Etm34 said:

I’ve opened probably close to 300 by this point in both featured and regular cabs. Pulled tons of 5s, but only 4 6s.

That’s better than the 1% drop rate

Don’t know if ppl meaning the 200 unit or 300 units or mixing both
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I was lucky, I got 2 6* from probably max 50 crystals.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Sooo different probability. I am not buying cavs due to that. Bought about 20 long ago and got 1 5*.
    Etm34 said:

That is above average.
    Bpn88855 said:

Sooo different probability. I am not buying cavs due to that. Bought about 20 long ago and got 1 5*.

everyone will see a different probability, because their account is not pulling enough to be statistically relevant.

Drop rates seem to have gone down (despite kabam saying they havent) when they were first released everyone was pulling tons. I've had about 8/9 6*s from cavaliers - when I first started opening them I think on average I was getting 1 every 10/20 crystals. Think at one point I opened 5 got 1, then the next 2 single opens were 6s too. Im hoping my luck picks up again
    You pulled above average number of 6*s of course as you pull more it will go down, as you will be drawn closer and closer to the 1% mark. That is how statistics work. Those that pulled few on opening will be drawn to draw more to fix that curve.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Went for Cull feature cavs ended up with 4* Cull and 6* mordo
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I think it was my 6th or 7th cav crystal pulled my one and only 6* champ from but they are the best value for the 5* drop rate IMO ?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    My alliance mate opened a few cavalier crystals when he got cavalier (f2p) and he got 6* Spiderman og, Darkhawk, The Champion, Cyclops og, in less than 40 cavalier crystals.. I think that’s pretty good ratio. I myself need to complete Act5 before I attempt Act6.. I stopped after I got uncollected... being lazy and all.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

@Gildenlow This makes me die a little on the inside

I know right, plus some. Good ones like Emma frost, corvus and cap iw, the other meme ones didn't even ranked them up