**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4 100% advice

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I did act5 months ago with my 5/50s and now I'm thinking to complete it to get those sweet rewards. I have done 5.4.1 and now 5.4.2 is almost done with out any item usage. So people who have done this ,please can you tell me how things will get after 5.4.3
Do 5.4.4 -5.4.6 gets harder or pretty same difficulty remains on the page. And for bosses I have counter like Blade and Medusa
So generally for each path I have seen needs some specific champ. Do any of the coming parts have something like that. I came up with online guides but honestly I want to ask people here with experiences. Like I heard there is a debuff immune lane somewhere in act5 and there's hype also. How to deal with such paths. Thanks

And my 5 stars who are at r4 are
Blade,AA,Iceman(all unawakened)SL (Sig 50)

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    My question I will ask first is have you 100% act 5.3?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Only struggle I had iirc was ultron, but that’s because I couldn’t for the life of me nail down any of the tactics used to beat him normally.
  • blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
    edited October 2019

I did act5 months ago with my 5/50s and now I'm thinking to complete it to get those sweet rewards. I have done 5.4.1 and now 5.4.2 is almost done with out any item usage. So people who have done this ,please can you tell me how things will get after 5.4.3
    Do 5.4.4 -5.4.6 gets harder or pretty same difficulty remains on the page. And for bosses I have counter like Blade and Medusa
    So generally for each path I have seen needs some specific champ. Do any of the coming parts have something like that. I came up with online guides but honestly I want to ask people here with experiences. Like I heard there is a debuff immune lane somewhere in act5 and there's hype also. How to deal with such paths. Thanks

And my 5 stars who are at r4 are
    Blade,AA,Iceman(all unawakened)SL (Sig 50)

Coming from someone who recently 100% act 5.4 with maxed out 4 stars, you’re more than ready with that roster. The only thing you’re missing is someone with a permanent true strike, Venom is priceless for the stun immune spiderverse characters throughout the chapter. Main tip for Hyperion fights is to always 5 combo him, bait out special and dash back, this saved me lots of units. I would also use void for the final ultron fight, with the right play style he melts. But otherwise you’re good to go, just have a few units in the bank because with 4 stars it always costs units to complete content in this game.