**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake Unable to Evade Basic Attack from Annihilus

Hi guys,

As you know, Quake has built-in auto-evade from basic attacks when she is charging with her heavy. However, something weird happened today. When I was using Quake against Annihilus in node 53 in AW, I noticed that Quake cannot evade Annihilus's basic attack. At first, I thought it is just an accident (due to my mistake), but it happened again when I used Quake to fight Annihilus again.

Does this happen to you guys as well?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you happen to be under 18% health?
  • Yes, I was under 18% health. Does Annihilus unlock true strike below 18% health (like Venom)?

Yes, I was under 18% health. Does Annihilus unlock true strike below 18% health (like Venom)?

No, but it’s in aw so the player would likley have assassin mastery, this reduces your ability accuracy meaning the evade isn’t guaranteed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Did you happen to be under 18% health?

Made this exact same mistake. Took me a minute to figure out what happened.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Yes, I was under 18% health. Does Annihilus unlock true strike below 18% health (like Venom)?

No, but it’s in aw so the player would likley have assassin mastery, this reduces your ability accuracy meaning the evade isn’t guaranteed
    Ah...I see. I thought it's a bug....so that means it's not a bug at all!?

Lvernon15 said:

Ah...I see. I thought it's a bug....so that means it's not a bug at all!?
    No not a bug