**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Taking Bleed Damage from Caltrops

Corvus is taking bleed damage in Aw , Node 38
Caltrops Node
With Bulwark Defense Tactics

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gurjit said:

Corvus is taking bleed damage in Aw , Node 38
    Caltrops Node
    With Bulwark Defense Tactics

did you have charges? There is also a bug where he can take bleed in some situations.
  • GurjitGurjit Posts: 29
    Yeah i had charges , i have a video I just can’t figure a way to put the video here
    Gurjit said:

Yeah i had charges , i have a video I just can’t figure a way to put the video here

best way is to post it to youtube and place the link, but as I pointed out there is already been many reports of it and this will get merged with those.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Corvus shouldn’t take damage from bleed debuffs however he can take damage from the instant damage inflicted from the Deep Wounds mastery that is applied each time a bleed has been placed. A video is still relevant so people can determine if that is actually happening of you have evidence of a bug.

edited October 2019
    without a full video to be sure that defiantly looks like deep wounds hitting you. The damage is even way less than your willpower.
    215 is the extra damage, 92 is the normal poison damage, Why would deep wounds be hurting him , he is immune
    Despair may be reducing my healing but it can’t increase damage without petrify or stuns @Lormif
    Gurjit said:

215 is the extra damage, 92 is the normal poison damage, Why would deep wounds be hurting him , he is immune

He is immune to bleed damage, not to the instant damage from the effect of deep wounds..
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    He takes an initial damage cost per bleed stack but generally is bleed immune. So it appears he will have some damage from bleed but won't have the full effect.
    @Lormif that doesn’t make sense,
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Gurjit said:

@Lormif that doesn’t make sense,

It does make sense.
    Corvus can become immune to the damageof bleed debuffs. He is not immune to any sort of direct damage that you can get similar to the deep wounds scenario.