**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New mode-practice session

Hi kabam this a request for adding new mode-practice. where we can fight with champ which have higher rating same as map3 or map4 boss or master mode boss.
I dont kNow about others,im not much skilled player but enough skilled to complete master mode.this practice session will help us to grow our skills.
There is already option available to 10k 5* rating player to duel but they are easy to defeat. and master mode and aq required energy much to practice with those boss.
Feature of practice mode-
1.there we can choose difficulty suitable to us
Ex-first option 10k rating boss.second option 20k rating Boss.3rd boss-30k rating boss.max 50k rating boss.
2.when we enter there is only one tile and one boss according to difficulty i choose.
No xp or gold as reward required.
Main purpose for this mode is to become more skilled and help us to prepared for hard content.you can add node as well or change champ every week.and also easy that it take only one energy.
I hope for any reply about this

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    what about a library where you can read all champions features and challenge them whit your dream team to test synergies too, with the possibility to set the attack and health of the opponent?

At the moment as training I use the RoL but it is always the same character .... booooring :(
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Helping you grow your skills for free is counter productive to their business model. This isn't a console game. While I understand where you are coming from you have to accept the reality of the situation.

This is not meant as an indictment of kabam wanting to make money. If the game doesn't make money then there's no new content and eventually no game. It's again just the reality of the game. When you start out you have very little energy and no heroes to use in arenas. Developing your account allows you to play more and more for free as you advance. I really can't see them changing anything about that.

Most of us use duels to practice specific bosses.