**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seasoned Player LF New Alliance

Hello MCOC Players,

I was somewhat retired from the game from a really competitive standpoint, but starting to play MCOC more consistently.

I own my own business, thus why I took a step back from my old alliance. But winter is here, and these are our slower months.
Looking for a chill alliance of players who dont take the game too seriously. At the end of the day, I play this game for fun, once it becomes a chore then I'll take a step back. Just LMK expectations and I will meet them. The alliance I'm a part of now, we run map4 in AQ, and last season placed silver 1 for AW. War wasn't taken that seriously, and we would get spanked for inexperienced players on our squad.

Sorry for the long winded message, just want to provide as much info so we dont waste each other's time.

Thanks again everyone!

Please review my profile, my IGN is code_66

Comments

• Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    edited October 2019
    Let's chat, I think we are a good fit. Onky707 on line app. We are gold 1, run maps 54444. If aw and AQ are taken care of, the rest is your speed. No drama no minimums no donations.i sent you a game friend request Also
  • Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Hey bud! We are gold 2 and seem to fit everything u have said, totally understand real life comes first and we have some players come and go over time due to life taking over. We are a group that have been together a while and look to strengthen before the new season. I’ve sent u a friend request in game also and would love a chat 👍
  • Options
    I liked how you framed where your at, we might be a good fit gold 2 aw 554 aq, good life/game balance. We have line app: Giantmetalhead - let me know if you wanna talk - thanks