Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Rank Down Tickets

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Given all the discussion and "back and forth" about Cull Obsidian (and the recent NYC Comic Con interview) is there any expected time frame on rank down tickets given the "nerf" / "downward tweak"? Should we expect 2 weeks? 2 months? Next year? Having some timeline on this will help summoners manage their roster and consider all options in advance. Can someone comment on this? Thanks.

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,488 ★★★★★
    What Tickets?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 825 ★★★
    Typical new person: Give is Rank Down Tickets!

    Kabam’s response:


  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Stop asking for rank down tickets, it wont happen.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,362 ★★★★★
    Adman0726 said:

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Given all the discussion and "back and forth" about Cull Obsidian (and the recent NYC Comic Con interview) is there any expected time frame on rank down tickets given the "nerf" / "downward tweak"? Should we expect 2 weeks? 2 months? Next year? Having some timeline on this will help summoners manage their roster and consider all options in advance. Can someone comment on this? Thanks.

    He hasnt been changed. The changes were put off until November where at that point IF they still decide to go ahead with Cull, it will probably be another 3 months after that. Which at that point they will let us know if they will issue RDTs but probably wont happen given these intended tweaks are minimal and not full blown champion changes.
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 39
    edited October 16
    @Demonzfyre That helps. I'm well aware he has not changed - but aware that he was supposed to change, and then there was all this back and forth and vagueness on how much changes and when the change would happen.

    So maybe by Jan-February... Makes sense.

    And I could care less if anyone disagrees with me, but if there's any "Nerf" (Even small) RDT should be issued - not everyone is "Free to Play" and that's the premise behind it and those players (whether it's you or not) need to be protected. Customers are #1. Very simple.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,488 ★★★★★
    They also clarified with Shulk that it was an exceptional case, and that Tickets won't be given for every change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,362 ★★★★★
    Adman0726 said:

    @Demonzfyre That helps. I'm well aware he has not changed - but aware that he was supposed to change, and then there was all this back and forth and vagueness on how much changes and when the change would happen.

    So maybe by Jan-February... Makes sense.

    And I could care less if anyone disagrees with me, but if there's any "Nerf" (Even small) RDT should be issued - not everyone is "Free to Play" and that's the premise behind it and those players (whether it's you or not) need to be protected. Customers are #1. Very simple.

    When they have a clause in their ToS that you agreed to when playing that gives them the right to make changes when they want, they owe you nothing. You don't own your Cull Obsidian champion even if you used real money to buy crystals. We have zero protection unless Kabam decides to issue RDTs on their own.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 297 ★★
    No RDTs, stop asking.
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 39
    edited October 17
    @TheVyrus No need to comment if this thread if it doesn't impact you. I'll continue to ask - move along now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,362 ★★★★★
    edited October 17
    Adman0726 said:

    @TheVyrus No need to comment if this thread if it doesn't impact you. I'll continue to ask - move along now.

    Don't continue to ask. It's the same response everytime. Do a forum search next time. Save you a ton of time.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 936 ★★★
    I love it when OPs tell others to not comment on "their" thread.

    As @Demonzfyre said, do a search. This horse has been beaten to death, resurrected, beaten back to death, reincarnated, beaten to death again, reanimated as a zombie horse and then double tapped in the head.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 330 ★★

    What Tickets?

    Rank down what?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 330 ★★

    What Tickets?

    Rank down what?
    What what?
Sign In or Register to comment.