**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUG - GHOST RIDER [More Information Needed]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited June 2017
    A lot of this sounds like it's related to the collision/push back adjustment they made. I've seen a lot more complaints like this than complaints about champs being on top of one another

"Fixed an issue where character models were able to get within each others colliders"
  • Options
    KnackyKnacky Posts: 135
    @Kabam Wolf Just happened to me in AQ as well. First I was fighting psylock did a double dash back yet she still hit me with her heavy attack, then twice in a row when using heavy attack the third hit missed luckily she didnt Ko me. Then it happened again in the next fight against cyclops, third hit in the heavy missed him he launched an L2 before the heavy animation was finished and Ko'd my GR -.-
    You should already have all my device information but here it is again,
    Sony xperia Z3, latest version of software and latest version of the game
  • Options
    @Ad0ra_ any chance of an update on this? or at least a response?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 33
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Does anyone have video of this issue happening that they could provide?

Hey Kabam Wolf please tell us people on IOS how we can record this without having to connect to a PC and record through that? We have no way of recording because apple want to be **** about their privacy....

• Options
    Still haven't heard anything, also sent in a bug support through the game, received an email saying to expect a response within one working day, its been a few days since that without a response to it.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Knacky wrote: »
    Still haven't heard anything, also sent in a bug support through the game, received an email saying to expect a response within one working day, its been a few days since that without a response to it.

Its why I stopped posting. No one at Kabam cares about their bugs.
  • Options
    HalordonHalordon Posts: 17
    Same issue here. Playing on iOS in AW.
    It also happens that the first part hits, the second goes in the air and the last part is parried by the AI. Instead of a heal buff you get 5 in the face.
  • Options
    MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    It's easy to recreate. Parry a dash attack and fire a heavy. Happens vs sw if that helps. Arch angel has the same issue. I have been throwing a light attack after parry to close the gap where possible and it's fully connecting.
  • Options
    CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Hi. This isn't just on iOS. I'm using Pixel XL and have the same issue. I remember it against Groot in AQ the most.
    I have submitted tickets but nothing has come of it
  • Options
    Any updates on this? Unable to parry + heavy colossus, map 6. Sucks losing Ghost Rider on the first champion as he refuses to land a heavy attack.

Likely won't have any further updates. It is crystal clear no one at kabam cares about fixing these bugs, and ghost rider is too much of a liability for competitive game play. Old Man Logan, your time to shine buddy!
  • Options
    Android checks out, iOs resorts to slide-back instead of heavy. Just did unstoppable colossus and colossus to confirm, no issues on android
  • Options
    Guess no updates to this either?

Sweep it under the rug, must be a pretty good rug.
  • Options
    Just an FYI I see posts from different mods, neither has the color text.