**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry timing off with certain champs directly after combo ending medium

Parrying directly after a combo ending medium is not working correctly with certain champions. Here’s the ones I know of: Ghost Rider, Symbiote Supreme, Iceman, Star Lord, Human Torch, Mr. Sinister, Guillotine, and Mordo. There may be more I’m missing.
My parrying skills are not the issue as I’m perfectly fine with all other champs. I’ve been playing for years and have beaten most end game content. It looks like the issue is coming from the knock back distance of the medium attack. I am playing on iPhone XS. iOS 13.1.3
Please look into this issue as it’s frustrating having to end combos with light attacks with these champs, lowering damage output. Thank you.

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yeah this has been a problem for me for months, also trying to wrack my brain for others as I know there is more out there. First noticed it with ghost rider after activating the fury on the medium ending combo, never get the parry directly after anymore as the timing is way out. Every other character you have named I have noticed whilst arena grinding. Sinister and sym are particularly horrible.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Add drax and ebony maw to the list
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    And add x23 and psylocke to that list too
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Add drax and ebony maw to the list

I have been having this problem with cull obsidian
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I didnt realize it had to do with medium attacks untill i saw this post
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Yeah it sucks considering I want to rank human torch up, however the fact that he relies on M-L-M combos to get up his incinerates for the biggest damage, it's a lot more difficult to pull it off if you cannot parry.