**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Run October 2019 Cutoff - Guillotine: Future Prometheus

I don't know if I'm really bad at searching posts or there's no post about cutoffs for the Legend's run for October 2019.
Someone has any idea?

Comments

• MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    The winners will be announced 3 or 4 days after the new update in November. You can check it here
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

I don't know if I'm really bad at searching posts or there's no post about cutoffs for the Legend's run for October 2019.
    Someone has any idea?

They never make the times public (AFAIK). Only the people who got the title.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    edited October 2019
    Cutoff was today, you won't find out about the cut off time, best thing to do is asking here and compare with other times. What time did you get?
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    edited October 2019
  • Sir_BarkleySir_Barkley Posts: 22
    AceDeMoN said:

Cutoff was today, you won't find out about the cut off time, best thing to do is asking here and compare with other times. What time did you get?

I did 3:02 .. hope it's enough ...
    AceDeMoN said:

Here

Thanks, great info.

The winners will be announced 3 or 4 days after the new update in November. You can check it here
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends

Thanks!
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133

AceDeMoN said:

I did 3:02 .. hope it's enough ...
    Who did you use?
    I did 2:52
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Blaker78 said:

I did 2:52

That’s the fastest time I’ve seen yet. Congrats. I’ve been watching multiple threads. Excluding the guy claiming a 2:15 with an r4 corvus that beats anything I’ve seen by 3 minutes. That includes my own.
    2:15 seems impossible. I did mine with an r2 Corvus. I just wanted to get a sub 3 hour time as that seemed like a safe time.
  • LichQueenLichQueen Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    champs given already which is a must,
    the question is what gadget did you used?
    edited November 2019
    Well, just an update for those that may be interested.

Got the title!! With 3:02 I ranked 62 over 100.

Used 5* R5 Corvus Glaive, Proxima, Dr Strange, YJ and Ant man ...
    30% health&Attack boost and 20% Attack Boost
    Full suicides.

Had some connections issues, and suffered from a bug when you touch objectives (by mistake) and go back to the map it dissapears (lost not sure how much time until I realized I had to go back and enter the map again), also played the last 2 minutes without boosts, so probably I could have do it in less than 3 minutes.

Used an iPad mini 5th gen. Guess that for this month a lot more people will have the new iPhone tho.

With 2:52, Blaker78 that commented before got the 9th time. I think 2:15 is impossible to get.