**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank up decisions to become cavalier.

so i want to become cavalier and my only decent bleed immune champ for crossbones is Corvus at rank 5 and morningstar duped sig 24 at rank 3. should i rank 4 morningstar specifically for that fight or just chip away at him with corvus and revive? and how many revives without using suicides would he take to take him down. Also would ranking 4 my 5 star void at sig 24 be any usefull in becoming cavalier? for that ultron in 6.1.2 and sabretooth boss fights? sorry for merging all the questions in one post and thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    In the crossbones fight my top boy was Omega red, but with Corvus I could lower his life a lot. Don’t get me wrong, Morningstar is very useful and if you want to rank her up you will not regret it, it won’t be just for that fight anyways. I don’t think void at that sig level will do very much for sabretooth. For the intron fight I just used Corvus with the Proxima Midnight synergy and was easy
  • Options
    lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    edited October 2019

In the crossbones fight my top boy was Omega red, but with Corvus I could lower his life a lot. Don’t get me wrong, Morningstar is very useful and if you want to rank her up you will not regret it, it won’t be just for that fight anyways. I don’t think void at that sig level will do very much for sabretooth. For the intron fight I just used Corvus with the Proxima Midnight synergy and was easy

so u mean that morningstar deserves the rank 4 for general but wont be effective at that sig level for the crossbones fight ?