**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 mystic selection

Looking for advice from those with V1 and 6.1 exploration. Those are my next two objectives - I have completion of 6.1 and V1 and 100% chap1 of V1.
I have a choice for mystic r5 - which will be most helpful in what I am doing next?

Duped r4 voodoo sig 140
Unduped Ghost rider - I use with blade quite a bit
Unduped Magik
Unduped Sym Supreme - only r3 for now

I also have a mystic gem I can use

Comments

• PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    *bump Anyone??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What champs from other classes do you have? Unless this is with a mystic 4-5 I’d go with another class since you don’t really need those champs at r5 for 6.1 and v1, but if you really want to take up a mystic definitely go sym supreme as long as you have mystic dispersion
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    Thx for replying. Yes it is a mystic 4-5 and I have only 1 in MD but could go as high as 3 for the right champ. My current r5 are Hyperion, Blade, SL and Sentinel - have a duped 6* Luke cage but not much else there. So keen to strengthen my science mystic and mutant in near future
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d suggest going for sym supreme and getting 3 into md, but magik isn’t a bad option either
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    I would go for Doc Voodoo, because he is duped. But yet again, it depends what you need. Take a look at the paths, opponents and nodes for V1. If you need a high damage dealing champ, go with Doc Voodoo. If your opponent has lots of annoying nodes and buffs on them, go for Symbiote Supreme, he will just stagger them. If you have that annoying power gain or power flood champ (ahem Hyperion) go for Magik. Or if you just wanna benefit your Blade greatly, then go Ghost Rider.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Magik or SymSup.

Depending on the rest of your roster.