**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Classic Version of “Variant” quests.

I am curious if there are many people doing the classic difficulty of Polar Opposites, Mystery in the Mixro-Realms or Ultron’s Assault.

The energy required and the potential rewards are both inhibiting for me or anyone I know to complete them.

I am not sure if Kabam wants a series of quests that don’t get completed. To me these are a waste.

I would suggest to drop them to 1 energy per move for all levels. And increase the rewards to something akin to the Normal level of a monthly quest. The fights are easy so we don’t need amazing rewards, but the current ones are ridiculously terrible.

With these two changes I would expect a much larger number of people would be willing to complete these quests. Maybe I am mistaken, but I highly doubt any more than 0.5% of the player base are currently working on them or have finished them.

Comments

• Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    So therefor not to be completed?

And for the people who started playing after these were out the first time? Of which there are probably millions?
  • Dani_sDani_s Posts: 1
    I agree with Cornholio, the only ones that might be the slightest interested in doing them would be new players.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Only reason i see to doing them is the free mastery core for completing them
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    The only reason I have completed this was when my energy was going to waste towards to the end of the month - I'm aware they're nostalgic and supposed to pose as a comparison for years ago but 3 energy is too much.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious or any of the esteemed ones here. Is this something that could be considered?
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Haji_Saab said:

Agreed with OP .. 1 energy per step might encourage people to enter them ... even a new account outgrows the rewards in a matter of weeks

Days, really. Between the 1 week beginner boost, the free trial of the sigil, and some 50% XP boosts for when they sit down to blast through the content, it's easy to take down Thanos within the first week as a new player. Unless said player is idiotic and wastes that chance, they're pushing level 30 and have at least a single 4*. As well as the resources to take them up to 3/30 as soon as they clear that month's heroic.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I did Mystery in the MicroRealms and Polar Opposites for the mastery core
    It saved me 250 units, but I don’t see myself doing Ultron’s Assault any time now. A three star crystal is not that good lol