**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel Movie vs Warlock

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
My r5 are : Aegon , Cull , Omega Red, Domino, Namor, IMIW, CapIW, Hyperion, Sunspot, Sparky.

My goal is: ACT 6.2 , everything else is done.

So my next r5 should be:

Captain Marvel Movie vs Warlock 71 votes

CM movie duped
54%
GamerSpity68RazorDevilMSRDLDDarkrider05Lvernon15MixalisBaseballguy711CassyDuke_Silverrcm2017DarthPhalXxLoganTDCxXTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgM_virkBatsiiVoodooChileLordNeoX_Factor_Agent 39 votes
Warlock unduped (i have gem)
45%
danielmathSeatinZENINTEGRALabiew78Viper83DOKTOROKTOPUSSup3rmanOsfan8The42ndDoctorMilesHolmwoodBrokenTexas_1110or_StrongChampioncriticzeezee57SDPBlackJ4zzTony886LoctiteSuperGlue 32 votes

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    *i have nick fury synergy for CCM
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Warlock unduped (i have gem)
    Good thing about warlock is he is not synergy dependent. Also, he has some very decent regen.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    CMM def. she smokes sinister 6.2 boss. She’s 5/65 and a monster damage when binary state and pop sp2.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Cap marvel is a burst champ so she will benefit more from a rank 5. Warlock is great at rank 5 but hes a utility champ so even at rank 4 he works great

Thanks mate really helpful never thought about that
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    CM movie duped
    CMM benefits more from Rank 5 since she's a burst champ. Warlock's more of a counter-utility champ and can do his job at Rank 4 for whatever you need.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    CM movie duped
    For 6.2 she’s insane, she destroys quests 1-4 with ease and is a great option for other stuff, she’s by far the best option for the sinister boss if you don’t have the heimdall fury synergy, and she benefits a lot more from being ranked than warlock, she’s a bit like Corvus in terms of rank up value as she can do a lot in the indestructible duration, also she’s not potentially in the new release nerf list