**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides Questions

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
How many units is it to fully max out the suicide tree (excluding Glass Cannon)? Also, is it worth it to run suicides if this is my general questing team?
6 star r2 Corvus Glaive
6 star r2 Ghost
5 star r4 Ant-Man
4 star r4 Wasp
***5 star r5 Venom
***This slot also frequents 4/55 Quake, 4/55 Cap IW, 4/55 Captain Marvel (Classic), and 4/55 Aegon
I'm not doing AW or AQ at the moment (taking a break for a month or so from alliance) and I mostly grind arena and do EQ. I have already done an initial run through of 6.2 and one clear of LoL as well.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5500 units overall, 6 for double edge 3 for liquid courage and 1 for recoil I believe, and with that team it’s definitely worth going for them
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Definitely worth to go the suicides route. Corvus ghost and aegon are like 3 of the best suicide users in the game and they just become total beasts with them. Quake and caiw are really good and no champions that you mentioned are really horrible with them. Really easy yes imo.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks everyone, I’ll be investing into suicides for sure after reading these!