Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Forum pages loading on mobile

Don't know if it's just me but I would love to use the forums on my tablet and mobile as I don't have a computer (shocking but I don't have need when I have a tablet) however everytime I click on a page or post or anywhere on this forum site the screen flashes between pages normally wouldn't be a big issue however it set of my wife's epilepsy when I was scrolling this is a big issue for me as I get almost all my news from here please fix this website so I can use it again I can't afford my wife to have another seizure and I'm sure you guys wouldnt like that to happen either thank you

Comments

• GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,416 ★★★

Don't know if it's just me but I would love to use the forums on my tablet and mobile as I don't have a computer (shocking but I don't have need when I have a tablet) however everytime I click on a page or post or anywhere on this forum site the screen flashes between pages normally wouldn't be a big issue however it set of my wife's epilepsy when I was scrolling this is a big issue for me as I get almost all my news from here please fix this website so I can use it again I can't afford my wife to have another seizure and I'm sure you guys wouldnt like that to happen either thank you

you mean the dark mode default? good luck with that, buddy.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,937 ★★★
    Could you please share what device and OS you are using? We can pass this feedback on to our forum platform provider. Thank you.
  • Hi yes sorry meant to, it's hauwei p30 on andriod 9.1