**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How should I feel 6* pull

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
Easy heal block, what else should I be excited about? This is my 2nd 6*

Comments

• LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    KT1 had a nice little CW video about chaining combos and heal block/power drain, you should definitely check it out.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Y'all... CW isn't that bad. Definitely has his uses. Plus, he's fun to play.

Heal block and power drain.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He isn't terrible but you won't ever take him to R2 or R3. That's all I'm looking for in a 6* at this point. Just pulled Electro. Still looking..
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    good utility, cool animations, terrible damage, but really this dude does not damage at all, kinda boring
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Much appreciated. Up until now my best “counter” to Havok was power drain with voodoo. This will help a lot more.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    He's really not that bad..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    He is a solid mid level champ. His heavy keeps them from healing and his second drains them. Don't agree fights take that much longer. Any fight takes longer if you aren't using poison, bleed, degen, shock or burn. He does none of those things but he stops mephisto from healing and our good buddy Nick Fury! So yeah! Not a bad pull at all...not like ip or hb or our newly amp'd up Antman! A good squad for him is him, guillotine, and cap ww2.