**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Armor Shatter (Medusa) Not Working

PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Posts: 19
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey @Kabam Miike After this month armor shatter of Medusa isnt working as a armor break debuff, as I read in a post few weeks back that kabam working on armor shatter and armor break to differentiate both from each other. So I have been experiencing little issues like even after having armor shatter defenders gaining armor buffs and robots gaining power. Sentinel (gaining power even after shatter), Killmomger (gaining armor up) in Alternate Reality Quest and Mysterio in Prometheus Quest.

U can see in this pic mysterio helmet got active even after havig a armor shatter

Comments

• PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Posts: 19
    Ok I got that but i have also experienced sentinel gaining power even after shatter I didn't record it
    So means I shouldn't shatter Mysterio coz as long as he is shattered I cant armor break him and cant disable his helmet until shatter expires
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Ok I got that but i have also experienced sentinel gaining power even after shatter I didn't record it

The armor shatter you get from converting armor breaks normally works fine, its the armor shatter you get from sp3 that currently doesnt work as intended.
    Not Only Armor Shatter Medusa needs to be fixed. Bleeds that supposed to be permanent as long as armor shatter remains, are not removed even after armor shatter expires.

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    against ultron boss 5.4.6 second time i applied armor shattered with another armor shattered active, ultron kept getting power
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 134
    I was fighting uncollected Guillotine 2099 with Medusa and also experienced all kinds of Medusa fails. Any news on this yet @Kabam Miike - or any mod? We really need this to be fixed asap - especially given that Guillotine 2099 is the biggest pain this month.
    As Iron Man Infinity War molecular armors is considered as armor ups. Shouldn't medusa armor shatter prevent molecular armors from generating.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

As Iron Man Infinity War molecular armors is considered as armor ups. Shouldn't medusa armor shatter prevent molecular armors from generating.

For some reason they decided to change it and say it was intended for passive armour ups to trigger with shatter up, it works like that with km aswell, the sentinel gaining power is a known bug and so is the bleeds staying active
  • GK_the_BKGK_the_BK Posts: 4
    Hellow said:

Please read before posting
    Passive armor ups are not affected by AS ability to prevent them from popping up
    Mysterio specifically states armor break not armor shatter
    Armor shatter reduces power gain by 100% and AA so they still can get power from certain nodes
    If you read as you said you should have known this

but it also reads in her “rework” Armor shatter will count as both its seperate debuff as well as hold properties as armor break

@Kabam Miike also stated they are working on fixing this
    GK_the_BK said:

Hellow said:

Please read before posting
    Passive armor ups are not affected by AS ability to prevent them from popping up
    Mysterio specifically states armor break not armor shatter
    Armor shatter reduces power gain by 100% and AA so they still can get power from certain nodes
    If you read as you said you should have known this

but it also reads in her “rework” Armor shatter will count as both its seperate debuff as well as hold properties as armor break

@Kabam Miike also stated they are working on fixing this
    I understand they said armor shatter will not work as armor break but they also said that medusa shatter will have properties of both break and shatter means medusa shatter should work as a break debuff against reverbation and mysterio helmet so this must be a bug. They meant to say as they introduced shatter with aarkus his shatter and shatter of other new champs (if they release) will not work as break debuffs but medusa shatter will also work as break debuff (means she will be a exception).
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Robots still getting regenerate n power gain on armour shatter is this working as intended now or a bug issues found at ultron act 5 and in vs
  • Hey there, we have resolutions for these issues coming in an upcoming update.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit thought this was fixed but BPCW in Variant 3.1.2 is still gaining Armor Ups & reflecting Stun. Since his aren't passive, why is he gaining them? Sure she prevented them before when shattered. Now it's supposed to be both Armor Shatter & Armor break,....so can someone explain why this is happening or am I missing something?