**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth ranking up my Red Hulk for the Masacre synergy?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Is it? Or is the synergy with Domino better (i don't have a good version of her)

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s worth ranking red hulk anyway
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Rulk is fantastic in so many ways. He is a tank, hits like a tank and can withstand incinerate and poison. This synergy with Masacre is also really good and makes him stronger faster so yes definitely worth it. Already have Domino, Rulk and Masacre at 5/65 and it’s insane
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Rulk is fantastic in so many ways. He is a tank, hits like a tank and can withstand incinerate and poison. This synergy with Masacre is also really good and makes him stronger faster so yes definitely worth it. Already have Domino, Rulk and Masacre at 5/65 and it’s insane

@Ingi_Freyr1975 Thanks. Should i replace him Human Torch? I don't have a good version of Domino sadly :(
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

@Ingi_Freyr1975 Thanks. Should i replace him Human Torch? I don't have a good version of Domino sadly :(
    It depends on who you’ve got and what you need. HT is really fun and also useful. Already have mine at rank4 atm. It also depends on who you like playing more and are better using. Both are useful. HT is also Coldsnap immune which is really nice. Both are good option but for the synergy purpose I would go with Rulk personally
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Red Hulk is worth being ranked up even without the synergy
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    My 4* maxed Rulk can hang with the best of them.