**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Game down without warning

Many of the members in my alliance were in aq and was kicked off not only once but twice. Both times either killing us completely or taking half our health. How can we progress in the game if the game just goes into maintenance without warning 2 times in a row? Most of us have been playing over a year or more and a lot of us spending money. It's almost pushing us all to find another game. Also the tier 4 arena is going on and this has cut it short also

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Don't create threads of this subject when there are already a ton of them
  • Kodaring_2Kodaring_2 Member Posts: 9
    How do I encourage ppl to keep playing when they need the full time to complete the tier 4 arena and if kabam will look at my alliance aq with half the alliance knocked out because of there bugs. We shouldn't have to pay the price for this. A lot of us spend countless amounts of money on this game to be roadblocked by kabams server problems
  • Kodaring_2Kodaring_2 Member Posts: 9
    It's my right to complain even if others have posted. A lot of us have worked hard on this game and I am only quoting facts