**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get gold WITHOUT the Sigil or arenas

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
So I have a T4 mystic catalyst in the stash about to expire, and I'm planning to R3 my Magik to clear space... However I am short 200K gold for the rank up and the catalyst expires in 12 days... Is there a way to get that much gold without excessive arena grinding or spending?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just do some arena. It's how you get gold
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Arena is the best way to get gold.
    If you don't do arena it comes in a slow trickle doing event and story quests
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    200k in 12 days? Just do arena bro, that’s probably 1 hour of grinding if that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    Without arean then gold from ws. Or a lot of money
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    So arena is basically the only option for mass gold grinding....
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Or spending money on crystals then selling iso from dupes
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

You have to spend time or money to get resources. Nothing is given easy or free
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Gold crystals
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Arena grinding is your best bet even tho you don’t wanna do it. Save your battle chips up for a few days and you should have more than enough
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I dont do arenas and I have over 13m in gold, and that's after r4ing a 5* and r1ing a 6*. So do quests, and dont rank up champs you don't need
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Can sell iso. Iso stacks up pretty fast.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Do you arena grinders just do enough to get the gold rewards?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Do you arena grinders just do enough to get the gold rewards?

I do top milestones for 4* basic and featured. Every rotation is about 800k for 4* basic and 1.8 mil for 4* featured with my 5’s so really not too bad. Great for both units and gold grinding and spread over 3 days it’s really not asking much. Will grind 5* basic if I can be bothered but the first 3 milestones for that are pretty easy as I have 9 6* now which generally put out 66-70k per fight.
    Doing this will generally get my round about 60k odd BC’s which I pop with normal crystals 10 at a time. Average around 40k gold and 30 units per go at that. Varies a lot with units as common to pull 90 or none at all.