UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

180Mil AQ5x5 Tier 4-5 Optional AW Looking for 2 from prestige >6000

Currently looking for 2 for next AQ cycle. Getting 180Mil in AQ, top 1200 alliance rank rewards. Optional AW in tier 4-5.

Looking for prestige around 6000 or above. No event minimums,

Line app for communication, you can find me on there for more information. User id is Saltykappa

Comments

• Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 135 ★★★
    One space has opened up, would like to find one before AQ day 2 starts. Ff you are prestige 6000 or above give it a shot!
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    My prestige is 7.1k. Line id is xrated157 should you wish to contact me. Not if I would possibly be doing map6. No time for that