**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some advice about 4* awakening gem and eventually act 5

Hello,
I am almost done with act 4 100%, and in a few days I will get the generic 4 star awakening gem. I still cannot decide whether I should use it for a champion or another one, so I would really appreciate someone else’s point of view. Actually I have been thinking about omega red and aegon. The former because I miss a top mutant, and the latter because come on, it’s aegon. Although I have almost zero red sig stones, so aegon would just lay there with low signature for a while.

Keep in mind that I am currently exploring act 5 (still missing 5.1.4-6), and I would really like to become uncollected in a few months (weeks better), let’s say I would like to do it before Christmas. So any use of the awakening gem should be done with the purpose of defeating the collector, or at least helping me throughout act 5.2.

At the moment the team that I have been using in act 5, and in any other more challenging mission is made of 4* nick fury 4/40, cap marvel movie 4/40, void 5/50, dr voodoo 5/50 and 5* civil warrior 3/45, everyone duped.

Here are my champions so far.