**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel or Oldman logan or Colossus

Have 5* AA and Oldman logan on R2. Confused on which champ to rank up to R3 first.. rank up AA straight away or wait for OLM buff. And also have my 5* Colossus on R1 25. any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    You won't know how good OML and Colossus are until they are released so unless you have some rank up gems expiring, wait for their updates to be released.
  • Options
    Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    @AceLuffySabo, what is your opinion now?
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Old Man Logan's rework really wasn't all that great. I'd recommend taking up Colossus.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    @Bjorn7890 I have both OML and Colossus and 5* R3 Duped and tested them out a bit against ROL WS; they both took him out. That being said, Old Man Logan has decent damage potential now with his 15 furies but it is in no way comparable to Archangel's damage output (in my opinion); his buff has made him more useful at least. His regeneration is not the best in the game but it does help if you are running suicide masteries. Colossus now has triple immunity and an incredibly strong heavy attack (8k-18k crit range depending on amount of armor buffs). If you chain your SP2 right after using your heavy attack you'll get some great damage due to the short passive fury buff. However, I find his basic attacks to somewhat lack in damage and if your opponent is stun immune you wont have a great time with Colossus. Also, you kind of need to ramp him up (get to 20 armors) for him to get even better.

Out of the two I was more excited for OML but Colossus is the better champion here. I would personally rank Archangel up but that's mainly because I already have decent high-ranked bleed immune champions and damage dealers so I don't really need my Colossus to be at R4. I'm not familiar with your roster so I can't say for sure what's most needed for you specifically but Archangel is an amazing champion and truly does deserve to be ranked up. You can rank Colossus up to R3 once you have more resources to take another champion to R3..
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    If you need a quester then OML will be decent. Otherwise AA is a better choice.
  • Options
    Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    Thank you so much @AceLuffySabo. I too felt the same that AA is better compared with OML and Colossus after buff.
    I have R4 55 Dr. Voodoo, R4 55 Iceman, R4 55 Lukecage and a couple of 4 star maxed out Stark spidy and venom.
    I have 5 star venom and magik, unduped starlord and sentinel along side AA.