**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about the BASE you promise us?

Look like the game going forward to make us spend more and more now releasing 6* champ when already so hard to rank them up :( .......But i am waiting for that base you promise us .......Still no info about it. I think you should focus on that and let us know about it or just remove it....... you advertise "will not be a promise anymore" but still i don't see anything coming soon or any news........An another disappointing points.....What are you guys out there thinking about that?

Comments

• Options
    Before base or 6 stars they need to fix the issues like lag, parry, and all the other bs going on. Kabam sits there on thier thumbs sayung lets keep it broke but push more content and hope they dont notice
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    multiple threads already on the topic, new threads to help the matter.

lay bases to rest already. just forget about it. then, if they ever decide to release it, you'll be in for a great surprise!
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    fb480c1yoajk.jpg
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Bases......just forget about those stupid things because they aren't ever going to happen.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    They generated gold in transformers.. Bases are worth it, besides what else is there to do with a 6 star kamala kahn and 8 star spider gwen.
This discussion has been closed.