**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 4s

Why is it so difficult to get tier 4 basic catalysts. For the past 6months I've been playing, still haven't managed to get my third t4 catalyst needed to rank up my champion. And don't tell me to keep joining alliance quests and explore event quests, or expert proving grounds, because that's all I've been doing yet I only have 30,250 shards. Still not even good enough to do expert proving grounds with all 5 of my 4-star starters cause they are all rank 3. Meanwhile there's people that have like 7 rank 4 four-star heroes while I'm over here, yanking my wang, with 0 rank 4s. This game makes me so aggravated

Comments

• Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    You do know that they have a T4 basic arena every week and the last milestone of 1.1 mil is a t4 basic right?
  • Options
    TheemattyiceTheemattyice Posts: 3
    Dob1616 wrote: »
    You do know that they have a T4 basic arena every week and the last milestone of 1.1 mil is a t4 basic right?

I'm aware. But the chances of me reaching that milestone is nonexistent considering that the highest arena milestone ive reached is 650k. Not wasting my time like that ever again.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Dob1616 wrote: »

I'm aware. But the chances of me reaching that milestone is nonexistent considering that the highest arena milestone ive reached is 650k. Not wasting my time like that ever again.

I used to feel that way. I've moved on to having exactly the same problem with T4CCs...

I know it's frustrating, but as you expand your roster, you'll get there - honestly! With a bigger roster, 1.1 million is actually very do-able. Don't even think about going for the top ranking bonus, though. It'll never happen!

In the meantime, spend at least the next nine days (till next T4B arena) or even 18 saving up your arena boosts, and use them here. 650k plus 50% is pretty close to 1.1mill.

Seriously, don't give up. Heck, there's a T4B in the calender this week - it's coming!