**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Magneto

I have two 6*s now, being NightCrawler and Magneto. I was wondering if any Kabam employee who reads this could just take Magneto off my account? He’s completely useless and does absolutely nothing unique. It also doesn’t look like he’ll be receiving a buff any time soon. I’m just sick of looking at him. Please just take him off my account... or let me sell him for something? Like 10k gold? That would be infinitely more valuable than this waste of space. Thanks.

Comments

• IGN: SteroidSausage
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arena, he’s better than having nothing, but if you are really that desperate I’ve heard support can remove champs
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103

I have two 6*s now, being NightCrawler and Magneto. I was wondering if any Kabam employee who reads this could just take Magneto off my account? He’s completely useless and does absolutely nothing unique. It also doesn’t look like he’ll be receiving a buff any time soon. I’m just sick of looking at him. Please just take him off my account... or let me sell him for something? Like 10k gold? That would be infinitely more valuable than this waste of space. Thanks.

Arena points.
  • I don’t have 12 hours to play Arena. I’m never able to do it.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103

I don’t have 12 hours to play Arena. I’m never able to do it.

Don't need 12 hours, especially not straight. Best is if you can do 2 hours each morning & night, but even a single hour every day will boost your gold income. Plus, 5&6*s have a much longer cooldown than the 2 hours for 4* and below.