**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
Since it seems to have your attention closing these quickly. How many more outages over aq's do we have to endure before you folks believe we are due something? Even just 30 minute timers. I mean 4 in a row with multiple outages over all 4. You want us to spend money but, we don't even have a game that works properly. How does that work?

Comments

• Options
    CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    That jerk kabam Mike just shut me down as well, maybe we should all spam the forums with posts to compensate us
  • Options
    Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    i can even play when i am awake, so am i to stay up late becase arena aq all are unaccessible? 2 times in barely 3hrs and system is down is ridiculous going by server availability and standards.
  • Options
    GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    They get the idea, it's up to them to show how they feel about their player base.

Either loyal spenders or whiny brats. Probably both.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yep. I stay up till 3 am my time every aq to finish my stuff and some of my guys are really on time crunches and have limited spare time. Something needs to happen.
  • Options
    There are threads already open on the topic, and creating more doesn't help anybody.

Also, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just enforcing the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.