**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Excess T4CC fragment/whole/map 5 crystals plan?

Hi guys,

Having recently heard the MCOC team wanting to get more personal with the player I thought I'd bring up an issue that man players on my level are facing and hope you consider doing something about it.

Essentially the issue is an excess of T4 Cats that can't be opened/used due to lack of funds/T2 Alphas.

So the cycle for many of us is horde t4 fragment/whole or map 5 crystals otherwise we may get T4s that we are full on or don't need while we wait to get T2 alphas... but by that stage we have what we need in terms of T4CC's so we end up hoarding more and so on.

We need a way to either sell off T4 class cats (if you think spinning 3 whole one's for a chance to get 1 that you won't need is an option you don't know your client base) or trade in T4CC fragment/ whole for T2 Alpha crystals or shards or something...similar to the 100 quest crystal trade in that you did recently. Possibly include T2 alphas in map 5 crystals

We really need some sort of plan moving forward to a) let us know you recognise this as an issue and b) create an even playing field for everyone that enjoys the game.

To a degree I understand that it might not be a 'critical issue' but I feel like the community needs this addressed sooner rather than later.

Here are my current crystal amounts and catalyst inventory. I urge everyone in the community to post theirs as well to bring this issue to light

Cheers

Comments

• Gintoki_Gintoki_ Posts: 22
    Can't anyone relate ?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Absolutely. Lack of rank up resources and also lack of quality rank up champs due to bad RNG is also the culprit.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Play AQ map 6 bro. You can get at least 3/4ths of a t2 alpha every AQ and sometimes a full cat. Also the 3 for 1 sucks but it isn't that bad. They never expire.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    But I agree that t4cc is crazy easy to get as opposed to other resources. I've got 138 full unopened crystals plus the 3 for 1 crystals and a ton of frags.
  • Gintoki_Gintoki_ Posts: 22

Play AQ map 6 bro. You can get at least 3/4ths of a t2 alpha every AQ and sometimes a full cat. Also the 3 for 1 sucks but it isn't that bad. They never expire.

I do play map 6 - and it is my main source of t2Alphas.
    Its not about them expiring, its that I'll never open them. Unless we can sell t4 cats or sell/trade these crystals, whats the point in having them? They serve no purpose for later game players.