**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blank images in comments

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

• Options

• Options
    That's the symbiote supreme thread in the bugs and known issues section right now
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Happening to me too over the last month - was planning to report it.

It's odd, as it usually only happens in the very latest comment. When another comment is placed, the empty space disappears; and often moves to the newest recent comment. I'll watch out for one and report it here.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Ive been seeing it a lot lately, using the laptop. I dont even use the mobile site.

Ive noticed it mostly when someone is quoted.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Werewrym What do u mean by "clever"? Is showing twice in that thread.

I was making a joke, I’ve seen you on the SymS thread and I never see any mods there. Was implying your way of getting a mod to view the thread was by reporting a “bug.” 😛

Also it only shows once for me.
  • Options
    @Werewrym my bad. I thought u we're implying I was making it up. I doubt they would read the thread anyway. They would just be looking for a blank page
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Werewrym my bad. I thought u we're implying I was making it up. I doubt they would read the thread anyway. They would just be looking for a blank page

Who knows 🤷‍♂️... I definitely wasn’t implying that. Probably should have worded that a bit better.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for all this information everyone. We'll pass it along to our forum hosts to take a look at.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If anyone is still experiencing this, please let us know your browser and OS information. This will help as we look into the issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cheap draw string

Hi all!

If anyone is still experiencing this, please let us know your browser and OS information. This will help as we look into the issue. Thanks!

I see it loads recently, virtually every thread
    I only use my phone on Android 10 with chrome