**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Become a Part of the Fantastic Family in November!

124»

Comments

• AmytGAmytG Posts: 36

Lormif said:

quando213 said:

Campaign Progression Based Calendars
    Starting in November, as you move from Summoner, to Proven, to Uncollected, and finally to Cavalier, your Daily Login Calendar will be upgraded! Uncollected and Proven Summoners can look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance at a 5-Star Champion every month, as well as some other upgrades!

>> Does that mean Cavalier will receive a guaranteed 5-Star and a chance at a 6-Star? lol

Not yet. Uncollected and Cavalier have a guaranteed 4-Star, with a chance of a 5-Star.
    Can you update the page then, should it be cavalier, uncollected and proven, or just cavalier and uncollected with proven being a mistake?
    Proven is a mistake. Getting that fixed.
    So then, do we get to know what Proven gets, or do they get completely shafted? Maybe one of the Ultimate Crystals: 3 star, 20% chance for 4 star? As a proven, I really hope we get some differentiation from the Summoner class.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

What will do cavalier with 4* champion???

5* Shards for duping it, synergies perhaps, ISO. It's free.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Here’s hoping the year can end on a good note.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thomaszar said:

Lormif said:

quando213 said:

Campaign Progression Based Calendars
    Starting in November, as you move from Summoner, to Proven, to Uncollected, and finally to Cavalier, your Daily Login Calendar will be upgraded! Uncollected and Proven Summoners can look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance at a 5-Star Champion every month, as well as some other upgrades!

>> Does that mean Cavalier will receive a guaranteed 5-Star and a chance at a 6-Star? lol

Not yet. Uncollected and Cavalier have a guaranteed 4-Star, with a chance of a 5-Star.
    Can you update the page then, should it be cavalier, uncollected and proven, or just cavalier and uncollected with proven being a mistake?
    Proven is a mistake. Getting that fixed.
    So big spenders get the best rewards!
    Big spenders do get the best rewards. That's never been in question. Cowhale has max sig 6*s. But the calendar is mostly irrelevant to big spenders and lots of FTP players will get the highest calendar rewards. You don't seem to have a point.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    " Our First Ever Community Wide Event!

The Fantastic Four are mighty alone but become truly powerful when working together! So in that spirit, we’re getting our Summoners to band together for a common goal.

EVERY successful fight across The Battlerealm this month will be tallied up and the more fights won mean more special Events which will be unleashed on The Contest! All successful fights count towards this goal, if you’re controlling a Champion and claim a Victory over another Champion it’s added to the running total!

Hitting the Community Milestones will unlock special rewards for all Summoners in The Battlerealm over the course of the month, including an Item Trade-In event, a special Reward Calendar full of Boosts, and more!"

I look forward to more information on this. I hope that it delivers and doesn't disappoint as it is first ever community wide event. I'm hoping some fully formed crystals. Just curious what others are thinking about this event.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    This event sounds extremely exciting
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Any plan for those who missed few beacons?
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

That's what I want to know. I didn't get one when Thing was introduced.
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    Are you adding carinas scrolls to the game in 6.3? If so will we also be able to use them in previous act 6 content i just tried beating Nick fury in 6.2.1 Life Cycle node was unreal whoever came up with that needs to have a slap on the wrist! @Kabam Miike
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    OML and Colossus reworks?
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Any Idea what day this update will release?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

OML and Colossus reworks?

Next week
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Have to wait a whole week, this schucks was hoping it all came out this Wednesday
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

That's what I want to know. I didn't get one when Thing was introduced.
    Same. I joined so late that I have none.
  • MASTEROFTIME1MASTEROFTIME1 Posts: 18
    edited October 2019
    Yeah how come KANG isn’t part of a syngery bonus with the fantastic four he has big part of them in there universe that’s really odd that no one has said anything about this.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,675 ★★★★★

Yeah how come KANG isn’t part of a syngery bonus with the fantastic four he has big part of them in there universe that’s really odd that no one has said anything about this.

And how do you know reed Richards wont have a synergy with kang?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Probably cos kang is a trophy champ and is not available normally
  • NethranVegeta23NethranVegeta23 Posts: 6
    edited October 2019
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Get ready to activate that final beacon, because November is on the way!

Alongside Mister Fantastic and Doctor Doom, November brings the release of Act 6 Chapter 3, our first Community Wide Milestone Event, and an update to Daily Login Calendars! Read all about it on our blog, and come back here to discuss!

Wait is over for the most awaited one.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    @Kabam Miike where is the rewards list for the solo objectives???
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Good writing on this one team! It's a fun story! - and was that a cliff-hanger ending?!?