Options

Who to use a generic 5* awakening gem on?

Who to use a generic 5* awakening gem on? 39 votes

4/55 Corvus Glaive
17%
Jwallace25ReeseSmith14MityAntPeterQuillCharlie_SceneChampioncriticWarHawk_Taz_1 7 votes
4/55 Black Widow (Voyant)
5%
SuvenduTheInfinty 2 votes
4/55 Magik
7%
10or_StrongLormifFugitive21 3 votes
3/45 Stealth Suite Spidey
0%
2/35 Gwenpool
0%
Save it
69%
BigPoppaCBONEShrimkinsBuckeyeKPMrLalowTROUBL3Dkfd2010Lvernon15Osfan8Liss_Bliss_RasiloverDONZALOOG1234JokepoolColonaut123Kohli1999WoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxUHJ69ZeezoosAlexAvalon 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Depends on the content you're working on.
    Cause Corvus's awakened ability can be amazing for some content like Act 5 and 6, but other than that, I'd save it.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save it
    Save it. None are worth a generic.
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Save it
    Ghost,Quake and Omega are some really nice choices
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Save it
    None of those characters are worth a generic. Spidey maybe a tech if you have a generic to fall back on (otherwise, I'd save a tech gem for Ghost). Magik definitely worth a mystic if you had it, but I wouldn't use a generic on her.

Aegon, Omega Red, Nick Fury, Ghost, AA are ones I'd consider a generic on (and I haven't used my one generic on Nick yet and I didn't use it on Ghost - waited on a tech gem)
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Save it
    None of those are worth a generic ag. Keep it for a champion that really needs his/her sig.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save it

Ghost,Quake and Omega are some really nice choices

Quake is one of the worst choices, you pretty much never block if you play her right and you don’t reduce the damage that much