**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enoughs Enough 30 minute timers needed

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
30 min timers and pots are a must after all the service disruptions today. 3rd time in middle of aq fight it goes down I get the loss!

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Ain't happening. Most people in this game take a pounding with a smile
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    why would you fight after the 2nd outage? just call it a day and pick it up in the AM
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    why would you fight after the 2nd outage? just call it a day and pick it up in the AM

Why would you post a comment on the forums? Just call it a day and pick it up in am.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214

Not everyone has that luxury. I'm quite sure peep's employer's wont understand/appreciate you taking down nodes on their time.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Why would you post a comment on the forums? Just call it a day and pick it up in am.

would say i enjoy helping out, but seems you Have it all figured out.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Some people have jobs in the am
  • Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    Lol not everybody is in the same time zone, and sometimes you can't call it a day while on aq, you need to use all your energy or otherwise you won't be able to complete your path the next day.
  • Loads my alliance gave up trying get on each time they tried get in surprise game down again we need 30 min timers to salvage AQ now why cant stuff break yeno when theres no AQ
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    How do I pick it up in the am that's a new map in Australia. I need that short timer now or I don't complete the map. And I want none of your nonsense about other timezones hate them kabam. I am a different timezone to your hq and 1 he timers suck for me. 5am map starts so last minute stage 3 need an alarm for 430am on Saturday mornings is bs.