**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Speaking from a minority(calendars)

I have long completed act 4, I am stuck on the masochism chapter in act 5, The monthly calendar used to provide 750 5*shards but that's being changed. For the people who are Cavalier and uncollected it's really good but what about those like me stuck in between

I am not the best player nor am i a big whale, just asking what would you do?
Have the 750 5* shards or the new 4* shards

I know about everyone but the jump from act 4 to act 5 chapter 2 is big,atleast for some like me.
I had request kabam to look for an intermediate thing where completing act5 chapter 1 changes the thing as well

Comments

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Constructive opinions on the matter are highly appreciated thnx
    I can fully complete master difficultly 100% every month, so i do work for them
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam can't have a dozen different levels and rewards. It would just get too confusing. I recommend spending the units to get past it if its just that 1 area that's giving u problems. How long have u been playing?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    When most of the players went through collector I don't think they even had 5* at hand... Just with 4*..

You should be able to do it just with 4*., But with a lot of practice..
    I don't remember, if i am honest, it would around when medusa was introduced first time in the game,

Yes i do agree that it is not possible for kabam but make it like one of those ending 750 4* shards are 500 5*shards, so if one gets a dupe 4 star he gets the same amount of 5star shards as earlier
    I would if i could, I am hoping majik(soon to be r4) would help, i am not griping about rewards, just representing a part of the community which never gets talked about(intermediate ones)
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Not about OP, just my experience.

I have one member in my alliance who does nothing just login everyday to take calendar rewards. I let him do whatever he wants because of a promise. For a year or so his level has not grown up, his champs remained the same and we can say that in his MCOC world nothing ever changes.

So there is definitely a small community in this game who are not willing to spend money, time, practice or even playing. Weird but true story.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Grind time prime time bud, that’s all I can say. Use boosts, use units, do what you gotta do. I got uncollected with only a couple of 5/50s, the rest were 4/40s.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Post your roster. We can help you push through. As soon as you beat 5.2.4 you can get to the collector real quick. And we can help u with that too.

Post your roster. We can help you push through. As soon as you beat 5.2.4 you can get to the collector real quick. And we can help u with that too.

edited October 2019

This

• Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    For my first try on 5.2 I had 4 4* maxed out and only one 5* rank3 (Doc duped) in my team
    If you try again and again, with boosts and potions, everything is possible !

Instead of asking for 750 5* shards, you should take your balls in your hands and go forward to get that uncollected ;)
    Post your roster here, you have a week before the next calendar ! :)

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Trust me, @Pool5555 . Getting Uncollected isn't as hard as people think it is, it's not easy either but it's doable. Speaking from experience, I was stuck at the Masochism quest too, I asked the forum community for help and I got through it!

I'm not the best player, and I did it with 4/40s. So you, with so many great 5/50 options can easily do it.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    If I were you, I'd focus on Quake ...

Quake - learn to "quake" .. win the game ... she's a totally busted champ .. so you have a "I win card" right there ;)
    "I see your Schwarz is as big as mine! Now let's see how you use it!!"
    :)

Outside of that, and based on the ratings of your champ ... it seems like you're pretty much were you should be .. pre-Uncollected. You need to gather up more 4* and get them ranked up.

You should have rank 4, 4*s to make things easier ... (yeah, I know some "pros" can do act 5 with 3*'s, we're not all pros, so ignore that .. hehe) But try to get 1 or 2 rank 5 4*s ... that should be your focus.

You'll have to get used to the fact that you were getting free handouts before ... and now you're getting more appropriate rewards for your progression ;)

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Sorry but what part of act 5 is machoisum

I know misspelled

I’ve got up to 5.4 beat
    dot_ditto said:

If I were you, I'd focus on Quake ...

Quake - learn to "quake" .. win the game ... she's a totally busted champ .. so you have a "I win card" right there ;)
    "I see your Schwarz is as big as mine! Now let's see how you use it!!"
    :)

Outside of that, and based on the ratings of your champ ... it seems like you're pretty much were you should be .. pre-Uncollected. You need to gather up more 4* and get them ranked up.

You should have rank 4, 4*s to make things easier ... (yeah, I know some "pros" can do act 5 with 3*'s, we're not all pros, so ignore that .. hehe) But try to get 1 or 2 rank 5 4*s ... that should be your focus.

You'll have to get used to the fact that you were getting free handouts before ... and now you're getting more appropriate rewards for your progression ;)

I have a lot more 4 stars than those a total of 12 rows(12×6=72) including 16 ,5 stars(most of which you know are trash), i just didn't upload all of thos
    And yes i do need to upgrade a lot of my 4 stars
    And i am close to a 2nd r4 probably by next month(need gold) choosing majik, i think she is good

Trust me, @Pool5555 . Getting Uncollected isn't as hard as people think it is, it's not easy either but it's doable. Speaking from experience, I was stuck at the Masochism quest too, I asked the forum community for help and I got through it!

I'm not the best player, and I did it with 4/40s. So you, with so many great 5/50 options can easily do it.

Thnx for the encouragement, 😁
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I noticed that your PI's are a little low too. I don't run suicides and most of my guys are about 1000 points higher than yours. It might be worth posting that and maybe we can suggest some tweaks. You're only level 52 so you are missing some points but this might also be an area where significant improvement can be made
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Pool5555 said:

I know about everyone but the jump from act 4 to act 5 chapter 2 is big,atleast for some like me.
    I had request kabam to look for an intermediate thing where completing act5 chapter 1 changes the thing as well

It’s actually a bigger jump from Uncollected to Cavalier than it is from Proven to Uncollected. 2 chapters between Proven and Uncollected vs 3 chapters between Uncollected and Cavalier.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    If you think the jump from Act 4 to Act 5.2 is big, please do look at the gap between 5.2 and 6.1 (which usually includes Act 5 100%, but that's not a condition)
    Originally this post was written not based on me but those who are close to and stuck in a piece of content , really near to the next tier of rewards.

But thnx to all fo you guys for the suggestions