**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beating Safeguard Warlock

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
Who is the best champ to bring against Warlock on the safeguard node of EQ 1.2? I would normally use OR or AA for safeguard but they are not effective against robots. Who did you use?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

Who is the best champ to bring against Warlock on the safeguard node of EQ 1.2? I would normally use OR or AA for safeguard but they are not effective against robots. Who did you use?

You could always just do it the slow and steady way and hit into his block as well which helps reduce the time, Incinerate champs help since he's not immune to incinerate. Or otherwise use someone that reduces ability accuracy, that might prevent safeguard from taking effect.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    do you have a medusa, by any chance? because she is perfect, armor shatter and you'll shut down safeguard too ^_^
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy reduction shock or incinerate or quake or play a long fight
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    A main killer for Warlock (even as an alliance boss) is Hyperion: you gotta reach your sp3 first and then spam sp1, nice and easy.
  • Options

do you have a medusa, by any chance? because she is perfect, armor shatter and you'll shut down safeguard too ^_^

Thank you! Yes, I do have Medusa. That makes total sense. Don’t know why I didn’t think of her before. I’ll give her a shot!
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited October 2019
    I did it with Hyperion with sp2 attacks. Not saying that's the best answer, just that it worked for me. Good luck!
  • Options
    Did it! Medusa worked like a charm. Thanks. Quake would have been great too. I used her on some of the others with the node.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★

Did it! Medusa worked like a charm. Thanks. Quake would have been great too. I used her on some of the others with the node.

Just be aware of bulwark if he placed ther to at some point then she wil not work that great.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Just be aware of bulwark if he placed ther to at some point then she wil not work that great.
    This is the event quest not alliance war
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I used 4* quake, then got wrecked by AV while using quake, funny how my AV never hits an evading opponent.

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

This is the event quest not alliance war
    Time for me to sleep twice in 1 day you catch me. Haha. Thanks again but els. I’m is rigth. He stil Hav to be away of it in he play tier5 AW