**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

UNCOLLECTED!!

Finally became Uncollected! Was determined, only took 2 L2 Team Revives, I L1 team revive, 3 l2 revives and 9 l4 team health potions. Not the best use of resources, but I'm happy to have finally done it!

Comments

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats! Just in time for the upgraded calendar. Definitely a good use of resources.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats, you’ve got it at the right time aswell with the new calendar
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Finally became Uncollected! Was determined, only took 2 L2 Team Revives, I L1 team revive, 3 l2 revives and 9 l4 team health potions. Not the best use of resources, but I'm happy to have finally done it!

Great! I know the feeling, also becoming Uncollected just recently! Finally I must say.
    So far it seems I'll have to get much better, and a better Roster to be able to complete act 5 and explore it, but the rewards are much better being uncollected. So It's helping me strengthen my roster for sure!
    I'm on my second Uncollected EQ, and so far It's difficult to complete this month. Mainly from the lack of any ranked up incinerate immune champs!