**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW win streaks

So we just won our 18th war in a row and went “undefeated” last AW season. Partly because we are a new alliance with some skilled players I’m sure but we’ve been running silver 2 for a while now and still haven’t lost a war in a couple of months.

It’s bound to happen eventually but I started noticing when we hit 10 and we just keep going.

Is it a long streak? Anyone else have a long run of wins similar?

Comments

• TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    Thanks for the insight
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Win streaks are bound to happen, especially for new alliances, until you hit your equilibrium war rating where you’ll have roughly the same win/loss wars if all else stays equal.

Simply put, let’s say a 3k war rating ally starts a new one, they’ll go for a 30-40 war win streak at least before arriving back at their equilibrium ratings.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    TChallla said:

So we just won our 18th war in a row and went “undefeated” last AW season. Partly because we are a new alliance with some skilled players I’m sure but we’ve been running silver 2 for a while now and still haven’t lost a war in a couple of months.

It’s bound to happen eventually but I started noticing when we hit 10 and we just keep going.

18 war win streak in silver 2? let's do some fun math:

18 x 45 (average pts per win added to war rating)= 810

Silver 2 alliance range: 1250-1045 (estimated from silver 2 rank 1 to silver 2 rank 3000)

Assuming you won the max 12 wars in the season plus the 5 so far in the offseason, your streak started right before season 12. If you were running 3 bgs, your score for 12 season wins should have put you in at least gold 2.

Analysis: unless you started at a rating of 200 something doesn't add up. Win streaks are fun, tho, even if you run 1 bg and play every other war.

TChallla said:

18 war win streak in silver 2? let's do some fun math:

18 x 45 (average pts per win added to war rating)= 810

Silver 2 alliance range: 1250-1045 (estimated from silver 2 rank 1 to silver 2 rank 3000)

Assuming you won the max 12 wars in the season plus the 5 so far in the offseason, your streak started right before season 12. If you were running 3 bgs, your score for 12 season wins should have put you in at least gold 2.

Analysis: unless you started at a rating of 200 something doesn't add up. Win streaks are fun, tho, even if you run 1 bg and play every other war.

thanks for all your speculation.
    xNig said:

Win streaks are bound to happen, especially for new alliances, until you hit your equilibrium war rating where you’ll have roughly the same win/loss wars if all else stays equal.

Simply put, let’s say a 3k war rating ally starts a new one, they’ll go for a 30-40 war win streak at least before arriving back at their equilibrium ratings.

That’s what I figured but we are at 19 now, we a due to get roughed up.