**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 3 Exploration or Act 4 push?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m stuck on 4.4.1 and want to know whether to explore Act 3 or push for downing Maestro.

Act 3 Exploration or Act 4 push? 38 votes

Act 4 Completion
81%
belli300INTEGRALDrenlinLvernon15WîndšpäveTaZ_4178Ackbar67FhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawgEtjamaPrezRio4CtuchikÆgon0710Thicco_ModeSuperGoodms_5707983Ya_Boi_28HCMmcoc 31 votes
Act 3 Exploration
18%
LeNoirFaineantLuke9523CASrinivasWoody15EdeuinkLucifer1810Dash855 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Act 4 Completion
    Complete Act 4, solid rewards. Use 'em to upgrade enough to make exploring 3 that much easier.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I’m stuck on 4.4.1 and want to know whether to explore Act 3 or push for downing Maestro.

Can we see your roster?
  • Options
    I’m also not that good with Nightcrawler, and my Quake skills need some improving.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I’m also not that good with Nightcrawler, and my Quake skills need some improving.

I would suggest that you explore act 3 and start on act 4. What are you struggling with in act 4?
    The Storm chapter. I keep getting wrecked by the Symbiote Spider-Man even though it’s the easiest path.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 964 ★★★
    Act 3 Exploration

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I would suggest that you explore act 3 and start on act 4. What are you struggling with in act 4?
    The Storm chapter. I keep getting wrecked by the Symbiote Spider-Man even though it’s the easiest path.
    EVEN THOUGH HE'S A 1 STAR HE'S HARD TO DEFEAT
  • Options
    PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Act 4 Completion
    In standar quests is always best looking for completion. The rewards and the benefits for the titles are much better. You should go for Act4 and when you stuck then try Act3 exploration, the same for Act 5, etc.
  • Options
    Act 3 Exploration
    Take my Words....Explore Act 3.... Get some more 4 Stars to Rank 4 and then Go for Act 4
  • Options
    Act 3 Exploration
    If You are a Noob, You need to learn Parry & Dex...... Rank Up that MODOK... He'll Auto Block
    With that Roster You can take down Maestro
  • Options
    Act 3 Exploration
    All the Champs you've got there are the God Tiers of each Class...... Rank Up that Sentinel too.....
  • Options

Ya_Boi_28 said:

EVEN THOUGH HE'S A 1 STAR HE'S HARD TO DEFEAT
    He’s an awakened four star

• Options

If You are a Noob, You need to learn Parry & Dex...... Rank Up that MODOK... He'll Auto Block
    With that Roster You can take down Maestro

I can parry and dex lol otherwise I couldn’t play quake.
  • Options
    Erehh_YeagerErehh_Yeager Posts: 8
    edited July 2022
    Act 4 Completion
    I am a newbie, being playing this game for 40-45 days , yet I completed act 4 as butter on bread, with 4*r4, shangchi, ibomb, venompool, sorcerer supreme and 5*r2 domino,(All unawakened) . didn't lose a single fight in whole act. Easy as it gets
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited July 2022
    Act 3 Exploration
    Act 3 exploration will give more than enough recourses to finish act 4

Edit: lol didn’t notice this was from 3 years ago. Hope you finished act 4.
  • Options
    holy mother of necro people

my first post back from the dead
This discussion has been closed.